- May 4-21: The First Stone digital workshop with New Harlem Productions + Community Justice Forum
- May 8: The Smell of Horses digital workshop reading with lemonTree creations
- June 6: Click, Click working session with New Harlem Productions
- March 30: Just Now digital workshop reading with New Harlem Productions
- February 8: The Smell of Horses workshop reading with lemonTree creations
- October 12-14: Threepiece at SpringWorks Festival in Stratford, ON with New Harlem Productions and Pandemic Theatre
- September 20-October 14: Sound of the Beast tour with Theatre Passe Muraille to Femfest (Winnipeg), and Black Theatre Workshop (Montreal)
- November 17 – December 3: Cake at Theatre Passe Muraille
- October 18-20: Roominhouse at SpringWorks Festival in Stratford, ON
- April 13 – May 7: Sound of the Beast premiere production at Theatre Passe Muraille
- November 19: Workshop presentation of Sound of the Beast at Theatre Passe Muraille’s BUZZ
- October 8: Working session on The Smell of Horses with lemonTree creations
- May 19-21: SpringWorks Festival featuring workshop presentation of Dark Love
- April 4-14: Development of Just Now at Gros Morne Playwrights Retreat with Playwrights Workshop Montreal, Centre Des Auteurs Dramatiques and Bonne Bay Marine Station, Newfoundland.
- February 17-20: Workshop presentation of Dark Love as part of the 37th Rhubarb Festival at Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
- November 29: reading marathon, featuring latest drafts of: Rabbit King of Kenya, Conjugal, Sacrifice, The Chariot and Click, Click
- August 3: closed reading of Give It Up and BSide at lemonTree creations
- May 7-17: SpringWorks Festival featuring performance of Sound of the Beast on May 9 & 10, 2015.
- April 22: Closed reading of Conjugal as part of Alberta Theatre Projects development series
- March 28 – April 12: Text and structure for Sound of the Beast developed at the Banff Centre’s 2015 Spoken Word Program
- January 7-12: January Jam at Canada’s National Arts Centre. Sarah Garton Stanley and the English Theatre Ensemble read and discuss fifteen new drafts! All this with support and input from Jillian Keiley, Clare Preuss, Pamela Gilmartin, Keira Loughran, Brenda St. Bernard, Kern Albert, Isaac Thomas.
- April 20 – May 4: Joining the playwrights at the Banff Centre Playwrights Colony to work on Conjugal with dramaturge Yvette Nolan.
- May 8 – 18: Songs of the 54ology staged at Springworks Festival in Stratford/Perth County. This presentation includes interpreted tunes from The First Stone, Give It Up, The Chariot, Just Now and Salome’s Clothes.
- Wrapped up a 2013/2014 Playwrights Residency with Canada’s National Arts Centre and it was SWEET. So much ink hit the paper. So many new notions churning in the mindmachine.
- October 23-November 3 2014: A new production of Gas Girls at Black Theatre Workshop, Montreal, with directors Quincy Armorer and Liz Valdez.
- March 8: Cherrel Holder in BILGUISA SPEAKS UP, featured as part of IWW Wild Women at Sarasvati Theatre in Calgary.
- May 11: A staged reading of SALOME’S CLOTHES by Body Theatre for the Springworks Festival, Stratford. Director Clare Preuss makes magic with Neema Bickersteth, Virgilia Griffith and Karen Robinson.
- June 22: A reading of CONJUGAL by Obsidian Theatre with director Philip Akin. (7pm @ Aki Studio Theatre, pwyc)
- August 8-18: Body Theatre‘s production of SALOME’S CLOTHES for the Summerworks Festival with director Clare Preuss. (various times Theatre Passe Muraille Mainstage)
- October 23-November 3: Premiere of A MAN A FISH at Persephone Theatre in Saskatoon. Directed by Philip Adams, the incredible cast included Peter Bailey, Matt Burgess, Nicole Joy Fraser and Johnny Trinh.